The IBST MG series industrial burner is a DUAL-BLOCK type burner powered both with NATURAL GAS, METHANE or LPG (liquid propane gas) and with DIESEL 2°E at 20°C,thanks to dual fuel technology. This feature increases the already high flexibility, allowing you to choose the type of fuel and thus obtain a considerable economic saving.
In addition, thanks to the variety of combustibles used, it can achieve high performances in terms of efficiency, energy saving and low environmental impact: the low emissions are one of the main features of this methane and diesel burner that put it among the best in terms of low NOx emissions and optimization of combustion processes. These high performances are achieved thanks to innovative technical solutions used in its construction, such as electronic cam, and high technology of all the components that constitute it.
The technology is also at the forefront in terms of the remote management of this dual-fuel methane and diesel burner: all burner’s data, parameters and operating cycles can be monitored remotely through a web interface that is accessible via personal computer (PC) and also via latest generation of mobile devices such as tablets, smartphones, iPhone and iPad.
Due to its high flexibility, which allows its use in many industries, IBST MG series DUAL-BLOCK industrial burner powered with methane gas and diesel fuel has a wide range of applications: from food industry to textiles, light and heavy industry to pharmaceuticals; it also can be installed in other types of productive system like furnaces or asphalt plants.
For more information about burner’s performances and emissions contact our Technical Office.
- Capacity from 1,600 kW to 19,600 kW
- Electronic cam for optimum combustion
- Robustness: use of pickled steel sheet
- Electrical panel on lectern or in a separate cabinet
- Low NOx emissions
- CE certified
- Possible implementation to obtain an operating range 1:10
- Possibility of tele-monitoring and tele-management of burner’s operation kits
- Possibility, on request, of higher powers.
The IBST MG series DUAL-BLOCK industrial burner, powered with NATURAL GAS, METHANE or LPG but also with DIESEL 2°E at 20°C(dual power)and equipped with electronic cam technology, is composed of:
- painted steel structure with inspection cover
- pipe flame
- spokes-shaped combustion head with individually adjustable nozzles
- ignition transformer
- pilot ignition
- ignition cables
- glass window for flame’s visual inspection
- electronic servomotor for air regulation’s damper
- electronic servomotor for fuel adjustment.
All servomotors are completed of joint and link bracket.
Diesel circuit includes:
- control valve with electronic servomotor
- solenoid locking magnet with diodes bridge rectifier and varistor
- protection carter
- inlet / return / valve flexible metal hoses
- lance complete with telescope
- diffusor disk.
IBST MG series industrial burner can be used in different industrial sectors and it is suitable for the installation in plants producing hot/overheated water or steam principally with fire tube steam boilers. Examples of application can be find below.
- Coffee processing factory
- Thread-making factory
- Asphalt plants
- Steam-powered plants
- Energy plants (heating and similar)
- Paper mills
- Cement plants
Chemical / pharmaceutical