Industrial Burners IBSR MN Series Dual Block Dual Fuel Heavy Oil Natural Gas
- IBSR (EBR) Burners Series
- Burner MN Series: Methan-Nafta dual fuel
The IBSR MN series industrial burner is a DUAL-BLOCK type burner powered both with NATURAL GAS, METHANE or LPG (liquid propane gas) and with NAPHTHA 50°E at 50°C,thanks to dual fuel technology. This feature increases its already high flexibility, allowing you to choose the type of fuel and thus obtain a considerable economic saving.
In addition, it can achieve high performances in terms of efficiency, energy saving and low environmental impact thanks to the variety of combustibles used: low emissions are one of the main results obtained from this methane gas and naphtha burner that make it one of the best solution, within its scope of application, in terms of reduction of NOx emissions and optimization of combustion processes. The innovative technical solutions used in its construction, as the electronic cam, and the high-tech of all the components that make it up are another reason for the high performances achieved by this methane gas and naphtha burner.
The technology is also at the forefront in terms of the remote management of this methane and naphtha burner: all burner’s data, parameters and operating cycles can be monitored remotely through a web interface that is accessible via personal computer (PC) and also via latest generation of mobile devices such as tablets, smartphones, iPhone and iPad.
Due to its high flexibility, which allows its use in many industries IBSR MN series DUAL-BLOCK type industrial burner powered with methane and naphtha has a wide range of applications: from food industry to textiles, light and heavy industry to pharmaceuticals; it also can be installed in other types of productive system like furnaces or asphalt plants.
For more information about burner’s performances and emissions contact our Technical Office.
- Capacity from 4,700 kW to 50,000 kW
- Electronic cam for optimum combustion
- Robustness: use of pickled steel sheet
- Register to adjust flame’s geometry
- Low NOx emissions
- Versatility: great for asphalt and special plants
- CE certified
- Possible implementation to obtain an operating range 1:10
- Possibility of tele-monitoring and tele-management of burner’s operation kits
- Possibility, on request, of higher powers.
The IBSR MN series DUAL-BLOCK industrial burner, powered with NATURAL GAS, METHANE or LPG but also with NAPHTHA 50°E at 50°C(dual power)and equipped with electronic cam technology, is composed of:
- painted steel structure with inspection cover
- pipe flame
- spokes-shaped combustion head with individually adjustable nozzles
- pilot ignition
- ignition transformer
- ignition cables
- glass window for flame’s visual inspection
- electronic servomotor for air regulation’s damper
- electronic servomotor for fuel adjustment.
All servomotors are completed of joint and link bracket.
Naphtha circuit includes:
- control valve with electronic servomotor
- solenoid locking magnet with diodes bridge rectifier and varistor
- protection carter
- inlet / return / valve flexible metal hoses
- lance with heating cable complete with telescope
- diffusor disk
- premixed pilot with air by the fan with reduction gears to adjust the flow rate; if inverter is required, air premixed will be compressed
- register with blades assembled with adjustable opening on the rear plate of the burner to regulate flame’s geometry.
IBSR MN series industrial burner can be used in different industrial sectors and it is suitable for the installation in plants producing hot/overheated water or steam principally with fire tube steam boilers. Examples of application can be find below.
- Coffee processing factory
- Thread-making factory
- Asphalt plants
- Steam-powered plants
- Energy plants (heating and similar)
- Paper mills
- Cement plants
Chemical / pharmaceutical
Corso Pastrengo, 40
10093 Collegno (TO) - ITALY
Tel +39 011.40.31.362
GPS: lat. 45.0822825, lng 7.5822327