The IBSR M series industrial burner is a disjoint DUAL-BLOCK type burner powered with NATURAL GAS, METHANE and LPG. The use of these combustibles achieves high performancesin terms of efficiency, energy saving and low environmental impact: low emissions are in fact one of the main characteristics of this methane gas burner and make it one of the best in its field of application, in terms of reduction of NOx emissions and optimization of combustion processes. The excellent performances achieved are the result of innovative technical solutions used in its construction, as the electronic cam, and the high-tech of all the components that constitute it.
The technology is also at the forefront in terms of the remote management of this methane burner: all burner’s data, parameters and operating cycles can be monitored remotely through a web interface that is accessible via personal computer (PC) and also via latest generation of mobile devices such as tablets, smartphones, iPhone and iPad.
Due to its high flexibility, which allows its use in many industries, IBSR M series DUAL-BLOCK industrial burner powered with methane and LPG and with low emissions has a wide range of applications: from food industry to textiles, light and heavy industry to pharmaceuticals; it also can be installed in other types of productive system like furnaces or asphalt plants.
For more information about burner’s performances and emissions contact our Technical Office
- Capacity from 4,700 kW to 50,000 kW
- Electronic cam for optimum combustion
- Robustness: use of pickled steel sheet
- Register to adjust flame’s geometry
- Low NOx emissions
- Versatility: great for asphalt and special plants
- CE certified
- Possible implementation to obtain an operating range 1:10
- Possibility of tele-monitoring and tele-management of burner’s operation kits
- Possibility, on request, of higher powers.
The IBSR M series DUAL-BLOCK industrial burner, powered with NATURAL GAS, METHANE and LPG, and equippedwith electronic cam technology, is composed of:
- painted steel structure with inspection cover
- pipe flame
- spokes-shaped combustion head with individually adjustable nozzles
- diffusor disk
- ignition transformer
- ignition cables
- glass window for flame’s visual inspection
- electronic servomotor for air regulation’s damper
- electronic servomotor for fuel adjustment; all servomotors are completed of joint and link bracket
- premixed pilot with air by the fan with reduction gears to adjust the flow rate; if inverter is required, air premixed will be compressed
- register with blades assembled with adjustable opening on the rear plate of the burner to regulate flame’s geometry.
IBSR M series industrial burner can be used in different industrial sectors and it is suitable for the installation in plants producing hot/overheated water or steam principally with fire tube steam boilers. Examples of application can be find below.
- Coffee processing factory
- Thread-making factory
- Asphalt plants
- Steam-powered plants
- Energy plants (heating and similar)
- Paper mills
- Cement plants
Chemical / pharmaceutical