The IBSM MN series industrial burner is a MONO-BLOCK type burner powered both with NATURAL GAS, METHANE or LPG (liquid propane gas) and with NAPHTHA 50°E at 50°C,thanks to dual fuel technology. This feature increases its already high flexibility, allowing you to choose the type of fuel and thus obtain a considerable economic saving.
In addition, you can achieve high performances in terms of efficiency, energy saving and low environmental impact thanks to the variety of combustibles used: low emissions are one of the main results obtained from this burner powered with methane and naphtha that makes it one of the best solution in terms of reduction of NOx emissions and optimization of combustion processes. The innovative technical solutions used in its construction, as the electronic cam, and the high-tech of all the components that make it up are the other reason the results obtained from this burner suitable methane and naphtha fuel.
The technology is also at the forefront in terms of the remote management of this methane gas and naphtha burner: all burner’s data, parameters and operating cycles can be monitored remotely through a web interface that is accessible via personal computer (PC) and also via latest generation of mobile devices such as tablets, smartphones, iPhone and iPad
The IBSM MN series MONO-BLOCK industrial burner powered with methane and naphtha has a wide range of applications, due to its high flexibility, which allows its use in many industries: from food to textiles, from light and heavy industry to pharmaceuticals; it also can be installed in other types of productive system like furnaces or asphalt plants.
For more information about burner’s performances and emissions contact our Technical Office.
- Capacity from 960 kW to 12,700 kW
- Electronic cam for optimum combustion
- Integrated impeller and high-performance motor in IE2
- Robustness: use of pickled steel sheet
- Easy installation and maintenance
- Low NOx emissions
- Compact and economical
- CE certified
- Possible implementation to obtain an operating range 1:10
- Possibility of tele-monitoring and tele-management of burner’s operation kits
- Possibility, on request, of higher powers.
The IBSM MN series MONO-BLOCK industrial burner, powered with NATURAL GAS, METHANE or LPG but also with NAPHTHA 50°E at 50°C(dual power)and equipped with electronic cam technology, is composed of:
- structure in painted steel with inspection cover
- pipe flame
- spokes-shaped combustion head with individually adjustable nozzles
- diffusor disk
- IE2 motor with performance impeller
- pre-assembled gas train electrically wired with junction box, complete with a min / max / leak test pressure switch
- class A dual main gas solenoid valve
- ignition transformer
- pilot’s transformer in the ranges expected
- ignition cables and photocell
- glass window for flame’s visual inspection
- electronic servomotor for air regulation’s damper
- electronic servomotor for fuel adjustment.
All servomotors are completed of joint and link bracket .
Naphtha circuit includes:
- electric barrel with PT100 and digital regulator
- control valve with actuator
- hot cable wired lance completed with nozzle
- magnet with diodes bridge rectifier
- self-cleaning filter
- supply / return / bypass valve kit and flexible metal hoses, mounted on the burner or externally depending on the range provided
- suction box for combustion regulated air through blades
- regulation gas valve to adjust flow, in order to have a good gas/air ratio
- on-burner control board with BMS/BCS control unit (LMV 2…/5…) and AZL display for logic control and combustion’s regulation.
Note: inlet temperature at heavy oil thrust group must be 80°C at 3 bar.
IBSM MN series industrial burner can be used in different industrial sectors and it is suitable for the installation in plants producing hot/overheated water or steam principally with fire tube steam boilers. Examples of application can be find below.
- Coffee processing factory
- Thread-making factory
- Asphalt plants
- Steam-powered plants
- Energy plants (heating and similar)
- Paper mills
- Cement plants
Chemical / pharmaceutical