The IBSM M series industrial burner is a MONO-BLOCK type burner powered with NATURAL GAS, METHANE or LPG (liquid propane gas). Through the use of these combustibles high performances are achieved in terms of efficiency, energy saving and low environmental impact: in fact, low emissions are one of the main characteristics of this natural gas burner that makes it one the best in terms of reducing NOx emissions and optimization of combustion processes. This is achieved thanks to innovative technical solutions used in its construction, such as electronic cam, and high technology of all the components that constitute it.
The technology is also at the forefront in terms of the remote management of this natural gas burner: all burner’s data, parameters and operating cycles can be monitored remotely through a web interface that is accessible via personal computer (PC) and also via latest generation of mobile devices such as tablets, smartphones, iPhone and iPad
The IBSM M series MONO-BLOCK industrial burner powered with methane gas has a wide range of applications, due to its high flexibility, which allows its use in many industries: from food to textiles, from light and heavy industry to pharmaceuticals; it also can be installed in other types of productive system like furnaces or asphalt plants.
For more information about burner’s performances and emissions contact our Technical Office.
- Capacity from 960 kW to 12,700 kW
- Electronic cam for optimum combustion
- Integrated impeller and high-performance motor in IE2
- Robustness: use of pickled steel sheet
- Easy installation and maintenance
- Low NOx emissions
- Compact and economical
- CE certified
- Possible implementation to obtain an operating range 1:10
- Possibility of tele-monitoring and tele-management of burner’s operation kits
- Possibility, on request, of higher powers.
The IBSM M series MONO-BLOCK industrial burner, powered with NATURAL GAS, METHANE or LPG and equipped with electronic cam technology, is composed of:
- painted steel structure with inspection cover
- pipe flame
- spokes-shaped combustion head with individually adjustable nozzles
- diffusor disk
- IE2 motor with high performance impeller
- pre-assembled gas train electrically wired with junction box, complete with a min / max / leak test pressure switch
- class A dual main gas solenoid valve
- ignition transformer
- pilot’s transformer in the ranges expected
- ignition cables and photocell
- glass window for flame’s visual inspection
- electronic-controlled damper for air regulation
- electronic servomotor for fuel adjustment; all servomotors are completed of joint and link bracket
- suction box for combustion regulated air through blades
- regulation gas valve to adjust flow, in order to have a good gas/air ratio
- on-burner control board with BMS/BCS control unit (LMV 2…/5…) and AZL display for logic control and combustion’s regulation.
IBSM M series industrial burner can be used in different industrial sectors and it is suitable for the installation in plants producing hot/overheated water or steam principally with fire tube steam boilers. Examples of application can be find below.
- Coffee processing factory
- Thread-making factory
- Asphalt plants
- Steam-powered plants
- Energy plants (heating and similar)
- Paper mills
- Cement plants
Chemical / pharmaceutical