Industrial Burners IBSM G Series Diesel fuel
- IBSM (EBM) Burners Series
- Burner G Series: Diesel fuel
The IBSM G series industrial burner is a MONO-BLOCK type burner powered with DIESEL 2°E a 20°C. The high performance in terms of efficiency, energy-saving and eco-friendly with its low emissions, are among the main characteristics of this oil burner that make it one of the best solution in the industry in terms of reducing emissions of NOx and optimization of combustion processes. These results are obtained thanks to innovative technical solutions used in its construction, such as electronic cam, and high technology of all the components that constitute it.
The technology is also at the forefront in terms of the remote management of this oil burner: all burner’s data, parameters and operating cycles can be monitored remotely through a web interface that is accessible via personal computer (PC) and also via latest generation of mobile devices such as tablets, smartphones, iPhone and iPad.
Due to its high flexibility, which allows its use in many industries, the industrial burner IBSM G series MONO-BLOCK powered with diesel has a wide range of applications: from food industry to textiles, light and heavy industry to pharmaceuticals; it also can be installed in other types of productive system like furnaces or asphalt plants.
For more information about burner’s performances and emissions contact our Technical Office.
- Capacity from 960 kW to 12,700 kW
- Electronic cam for optimum combustion
- Integrated impeller and high-performance motor in IE2
- Robustness: use of pickled steel sheet
- Easy installation and maintenance
- Low NOx emissions
- Compact and economical
- CE certified
- Possible implementation to obtain an operating range 1:10
- Possibility of tele-monitoring and tele-management of burner’s operation kits
- Possibility, on request, of higher powers.
The IBSM G series MONO-BLOCK industrial burner, powered with DIESEL 2°E at 20°C and equipped with electronic cam technology, is composed of:
- painted steel structure with inspection cover
- pipe flame
- diffusor disk
- IE2 motor with high performance impeller
- ignition transformer
- pilot’s transformer in the ranges expected
- ignition cables
- glass window for flame’s visual inspection
- electronic-controlled damper for air regulation; all servomotors are completed of joint and link bracket.
Oil circuit includes:
- control valve with actuator
- lance completed with nozzle
- magnet with diodes bridge rectifier
- safety solenoid valve
- self-cleaning filter
- supply / return / bypass valve kit and flexible metal hoses
- suction box for combustion regulated air through blades
- on-burner control board with BMS/BCS control unit (LMV 2…/5…) and AZL display for logic control and combustion’s regulation.
IBSM G series industrial burner can be used in different industrial sectors and it is suitable for the installation in plants producing hot/overheated water or steam principally with fire tube steam boilers. Examples of application can be find below.
- Coffee processing factory
- Thread-making factory
- Asphalt plants
- Steam-powered plants
- Energy plants (heating and similar)
- Paper mills
- Cement plants
Chemical / pharmaceutical
Corso Pastrengo, 40
10093 Collegno (TO) - ITALY
Tel +39 011.40.31.362
GPS: lat. 45.0822825, lng 7.5822327